Staff Selection Commission (SSC) - Combined Graduate Level Exam
For General: Rs. 100/-
For SC/ ST/ Women/Ex-Servicemen: Nil
Payment Mode: through Debit/ Credit Card/SBI Challan/SBI Net Banking
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 30 Years
Age relaxation is admissible as per rules
Ekagra Academy is known coaching center based in Patel Nagar, Delhi for SSC CGL Coaching with quality results. At the coaching guidance will be provided to the aspiring students to broaden their scope while attaining training. Top Institute for SSC CGL is in Delhi has the best faculty who provides quality study material and necessary resources to crack the exam in the first attempt. We offers unmatched coaching and practice session to make the student learn from every possible prospect. SSC CGL Exam can be cracked at the very first go by the Ekagra Academy students. Enroll today.
About SSC- SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission, is something that takes you in authority, power and a recognized position in the central government. Our career guidance from the experienced faculties will let you grab the important tips and tricks that will help you attain the best rank in the most lucrative career stream. We offer top coaching classes for SSC CGL that directs the individual in attaining a secured and respected position among the posts offered by the Government of India.
• Best-in-class faculty who excel in handling the complete syllabus within defined time.
• Best performance chart of student’s results.
• Frequent analysis of student’s performance and weak areas.
Our experienced faculty plays the major role of improving a student's performance through continuous motivation. Aspirants who have applied for SSC exam need proper guidance and support to improve their ability to clear the exams. Aspirants must have good knowledge of English, Mathematics, Reasoning, basic comprehension and writing ability, to be able to crack the exam with flying colors.
There are 4 types of exams under SSC, following are details:
1. SSC CGL – Combined Graduate Level
2. SSC SI & ASI Exam – Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) , Assistant Sub-Inspectors in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
3. SSC MTS – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Examination to cover the vacancies under Multi tasking staff or non technical jobs
4. SSC CHSL Exam – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination for recruitment to the posts of Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk for which 12th Standard Pass or equivalent is the minimum qualification.